Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey you knitters!

I jsut recieved something I ordered Friday from knitbliss on etsy.com. It is this very adorable book....I am not sure they have any more listed for sale - but you really need to go over there and bug them about selling more! It is even better than I expected!




"Knitbliss from A to Z
Description
Knitbliss from A to Z is a knitter’s alphabet book introducing Irene, a Romney sheep, whose idea of “knitbliss” is a day of knitting, from “bobbles” to “vest.” As Irene recites her day in rhyming verse, pen and ink illustrations show her knitting away on hats, a vest, i-cord and more, spending time with her knitting group, doing a little spinning and dyeing and finally sitting down for a cup of tea and a bit of frogging. The book includes a glossary of terms and a pattern for Irene's Rippling River Afghan.First came Knitbliss, my knitting group (and more), then came this little book which I created to illustrate our knitting world (by way of a sheep) and to give my friends a few laughs. They love it. A limited number of books are available for purchase.Book dimensions: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Number of pages: 48"

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...