Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank you Mona!

Ok, this doesnt have anything to do with the subject line, but I just love this photo. This was taken at Luke's 2d birthday party!

This is the first Multnomah Shawl. Made it for myself out of some awesome yarn. I loved the pattern so much that I signed up for a swap on Ravelry, where someone made one for you and you made one for them.


So I made this one for Mona up in Oregon. The yarn was some yarn I bought in Oakhurst - a hand dyed alpaca from North Forks. I loved how it turned out. Loved it much more that the one I made for myself...














No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...