Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thoughts at the Gym


  • You have to time it just right at the gym we go to....you dont want to be there during Squatters Time.....that is when the elderly come in to "work out"...AKA sit on a machine and talk to all their friends without actually ever doing any of the exercise the machine is made for.

  • What is up with the couple who dresses alike? Older white man with younger Asian? Filipina? woman....they wear matching white tshirts, khaki colored cargo pants, and desert boots. They come in and do the treadmill and some of the machines....

  • I thought exercise energized you?! Today it just tired me out. Maybe because we went later than usual cause of an appt to clean our pellet stove.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...