Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bit The Bullet

And took 2 items into be framed - the kitty cat which will be a Christmas present for granddaughter and the USA one since that is the holiday represented in my stitching the comes the first.

Holey Moley!

So expensive even at the supposed 70% off!!!

The person helping me was very low key and no pressure.....explained everything.....was patient as I tried different things.

I think I will be happy especially since she said of course they stitch the pieces onto the board since they are stitchery - but I could have them taped if I wanted but they do not recommend it. I remember when I first started having things framed at Michael's there were no choices.....then you had to request and pay extra for the stitching. Glad to see they have upped their expertise!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...