Sunday, January 21, 2018

DO NOT BUY THESE ITEMS!

 You see that photo? Well, apparently that mug is from a dollhouse tea set. Because one pouch does NOT make a mug/tea cup full! It barely covered about 1/4 of the mug. And look at the calories and the carbs considering this is not even equal to one slice of cake - and there is NO frosting!

And check this  one out! Let me make a comparison for you.....a package of Sugar Babies - SUGAR BABIES - sugar and corn syrup etc - is 190 calories!!!!!!!! And ONLY (in comparison to these) 44 carbs!!!

Really folks - if it wasnt still hot when I was trying to eat it - it was probably MAYBE 4 spoonfuls to eat.....

2 pouchs/box and they were $2.50 at Walmart.

Can we spell RIP OFF???????????

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...