Saturday, November 30, 2019

Small Business Saturday

I tried.
I really did.
But didn't do as well as I wanted to.

Primarily because hubby spent too much time yakking at a friend's house - not that I begrudge the time cause we love the guy - and then service at lunch was so slow...….yet so good!

We each ordered soup and salad - the guy who seated us said the soup was clam chowder.
When it came out it was red....hmmm, NY style?.....wait, since when does clam chowder have pieces of beef in it? Yeah, it was beef vegetable - but oh my was it good!

Then the first place we went had nothing that I was willing to spend the money on. Did go and see some doggies. And went to the thrift shop that supports said doggies - and I bought 3 items there. I spent $7+.

Crossed the street to the yarn store and bought a new pair of knitting needles.....could not buy anything else. Finally had to admit to husband I have a BIG yarn order coming soon.....but first of all it was on super sale - and it is enough to make 5 shawls/lap blankets for www.alicesembrace.org so eventually the yarn will no longer be in the house....but it means like 25 skeins....

I didn't have the courage to tell him about the other order - but that is only 2 skeins of yarn.....and 1 is to make knockers for www.knittedknockers.org so that yarn wont stay around long.

I have finished 2 projects for GAL2019 - and those projects wont be staying either.

Will have to come back later and add in the photo for the 2d project....



Then we ended up going to Target, PetSmart, and Lucky's. Never made it to storage to get Christmas decorations. Hopefully we can do that in between rains....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...