Thursday, July 8, 2021

We Give Up

 Terminex is coming is coming Saturday afternoon.

My husband is the great Mouse Hunter, but we just cant keep up. And I cant do it. 

In the house, it has slowed down to one every 36 - 48 hours.

In the garage? Well, yesterday was 10.....10 plus other sightings.

Today we found 4 baby mice. No mom in/near the nest. So we dont know if we had already gotten her. But they were so tiny! But still - not in my house, mouse!

Cleaned up and around the garage - some things got thrown out that I didnt want to throw out....some we should have gotten rid of long ago (hey honey, about all those boxes you just leave sitting around the garage cause you dont want to walk all that way to the recycling bin......)

He reset all the traps = refilled the bait stations - I am sure there are more out there already.

We found the (dead) mouse in the trap that tried to get away. He did get farther than we either imagined....and then we heard a trap shut while we were in the garage. Saw an unmoving mouse....and then all of a sudden I saw the mouse trying to run away while in the trap! Plucky little shitters.

Dropped off a big bin (meaning, I moved 3 boxes out of the house!) and 11 golf clubs to the thrift store today. Finally remembered to call yesterday and appointments are no longer needed to donate.

And I have 2 boxes taped up and addressed - all ready to go to the PO tomorrow to wing their way to SD.

(I swear I see mice everywhere now - if it moves it is a mouse - the latest one was outside and the shadow of a bird.....)

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...