Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A Mixed Bag

 Husband started off the day with a very good visit to his MD.

His lab test results are mostly the best they have been in a long time. Just need to work on improving the HDL results. And he has lost weight!

Then we took the one hour drive up to Morgan Hill. And of course I forgot my knitting.....2 hours of knitting and those socks would be so much closer to being done! Oh Well.

Picked up 2 of the 3 projects that I had finished via Madonna Needleworks, and I am very pleased. Plus I was able to get fabric that I needed and looked and saw they have (LOL) threads that I have never used before, although they do not have Sulky which everyone has been raving about and I thought I would try. She did say that several people have been asking about it...

This is a Christmas Present for a friend. I think I want to get a little fish charm (if I can find one) and add it somewhere.

Came home and added the little scissors charms - just barely can see them hanging off the hanging loop.

Stopped by Camping World and looked at new mattresses for the trailer. But now we have to measure to see what we need....

Then to El Pollo Loco for lunch....except that was a no go. The place is "temporarily closed". Looks like a remodel.

So we went to Panera's.

And then to Barnes and Noble. Spent time looking all around and walked out with spending one cent! I think I need to go to the ER!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...