Monday, March 2, 2020

Have You Ever....

….had a panic attack in the dressing room?

No - not because you couldn't fit into something or you just saw the price tag.

Because you tried something on and COULD.NOT.GET.IT.OFF!

Yes, it has happened before but today it happened trying on a jogging bra.
I managed to get it on - I should be able to get it off, right?

Well, my shoulder has been bothering me and to raise it up high enough was just not going to happen.

And to twist my hand around and get my thumb and all underneath - way too much pain.

So I had to calm myself down, take some slow deep breaths and remind myself - you got it on. It will come off. And hopefully without calling for help (although there wasn't anyone around the dressing rooms at all...)

And yes, I got it off.

But - I cannot imagine this happening to men, but maybe it does, but ladies - this is the most awful feeling isn't it?

No, I did not buy that jogging bra, and not even in a different size.

I found another type of bra I could get instead.

Tomorrow for my bone density test I have been told to wear NO METAL whatsoever - jewelry or any metal on clothes. All my other bras, if they are not underwires (yes, the girls need support), they have metal clasps or metal hooks and eyes. And these girls just don't get the support they feel they need without all of that!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...