Thursday, August 5, 2021

Blessed

 I was looking through photos on my phone the other day - trying to find the elusive photo, you understand.

And I came to realize how blessed we have been this year. At any time it would be blessed, but especially after The Year We Shall Ignore (LOL).

We took the trip to FL before travel became so very worrisome again. 

We have been camping 3x, and a 4th is coming up in a couple of weeks.

We have gotten to see our grandchildren - at my oldest grandson's graduation, my daughter and granddaughter came down and we took them out to eat, we went and watched one of the middle grandson's swim meet since his parents were out of town, and we just came back from watching our youngest son do amazing things at the County Swim Meet.

Yes I have photos to share, but they will have to be added later.

I finally remembered to sit down and fill out entry forms for the County Fair (deadline is tomorrow!). Kept trying to find more and more things to enter because it was so sad to see what use to be a full building full of items, down to one small-ish corner in a small building. So my goal is to keep entering things to just try and keep the numbers up - not even considering if I think the items are Fair entry worthy or not - just numbers! And I think I entered 3 needlepoint items, 1 cross stitch (most of my items are finished stitching but not finished off! But they will be ready for next year!), 5 knit items.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...