Friday, August 20, 2021

Spoiler Alert - Questionable Language Ahead

 So, taking hubby to his "job" and running an errand first, had to go the way I do not prefer.

And sure enough - ass**** were out. I was at the merge part of the two lanes prior to entering freeway, and this car that was 3/4 of a block behind me decided to floor it to pass me.......which he barely did.

There were cars behind me, so coming to a stop was not an option.

Well the driver of the red SUV decided to have a very mature response - to my very mature response to his/her behavior. Yes I laid on the horn - and yes I flipped him/her off.

So he/she decided to slam on his brakes - on the freeway entrance - not once - but twice......remember there was a line of cars behind me.

So he/she finally took off and took the next exit off which I was taking also......and pretty soon due to traffic and traffic lights - guess what? He was only 2 cars ahead of me!

He got to his left hand turn into JACK IN THE BOX just as I got to my right hand turn to get to the street I needed to be on to drop off library books, and then drop of my husband.

I guess he was hangry.

Dont tell husband - but in the midst of all this I realized I had left my phone at home!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...