Thursday, January 30, 2020

Foggy Day

Supposed to be a warm day today but I don't think that is happening.
Very very foggy out - to the point you can feel and see the mist!

Got our errands done - gas at Safeway - more pellets from Lowe's....mailed a book to a friend. Finally took something back to Pet Smart.

And although we probably really should go to the gym I really don't want to go outside again! LOL

Oh yes - and we found Toms coarse chili ground meat for his chili Sunday. Went to the big Hispanic grocery store - Santa Fe - and they had hardly anyone that (supposedly) spoke English. But apparently could not grind the meat for us.

So then we went to the smaller one a few blocks away - and the had a grinder - able to grind it - spoke English! - and we got the meat!

So in addition to commercials - the best part of the day will be the traditional chili!

So, I am in Grad School - again! This time a knitting Grad school. There is this great shop that is now in (well, has been for a few years) called https://www.theloopyewe.com/. They started out with a virtual summer camp - and then progressed into Loopy Academy - and now we are in Grad School.

This is the 2d semester. The first semester I made socks - 2 pair for me, and a pair for hubby. This semester I am making sweaters. I have a cardigan on the needles for me - yay! it really will get done and will be the 3d adult sweater I have ever finished! - and I took a break and made a child summer/spring (isn't the color perfect for spring!!) sweater in this yummy soft light yarn called Bamboo Pop. Next up I need to order my yarn for sweater #3 which will be a unisex child's pullover.

Not a pretty day for photographs but the light was good to show the true color of this yarn!

1 comment:

Lorette said...

That is a really cute sweater!

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...