Thursday, January 16, 2020

Rainy Days and ....Thursdays...

Thought it was going to rain and be windy through the night. Then it turned out to be coming this morning. Well, woke up to this....and no rain or wind!!

But then husband left for day #2 of orientation for volunteer work. And I started watching a new (to me) show on Netflix called YOU. Determined to get to a certain point in my sweater.....the next thing I know, hours after the photo was taken, the house was being shaken by wind, the dogs were staring at me big eyed, and then the down pours started!

Eventually I remembered the bedroom window was open - it is always open - and the wind was blowing the rain against that side of the house....

About noon time I turned off the 3d or 4th episode, put my knitting down, and decided I better get dressed.

The wind has died down a little but it is still pouring outside.

We have some ponds forming in the backyard. Luckily our soil is a good mix of sand so they will drain away once the rains stop. Here are our waterfalls and ponds!




Husband said something about going to the gym this afternoon.....not sure I want to swim there!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...