Sunday, January 12, 2020

Lunch Date!

Not only do I love these lunch dates - and the scenery - but I just love the idea that we can spontaneously do them. We don't have to plan ahead because I might be sleeping because I worked last night....or need to nap because I work tonight....or have all these errands and things to do because it is a day off from work. We can just , well, do them! And I love that freedom!!!


A sandwich from Troia's Market to split; a small bag of chips to split; Sicilian olives, and something to drink....heaven!

Drove up to Moss Landing this morning to get some veggies, but also to hand over a pitcher I sold. And then hit Bed Bath & Beyond on the way home; finally got the finials for the curtain rods (but not the ones I really wanted cause I needed 2 sets and they only had 1). Also ended up with a couple of little Christmas gifts, and some Christmas hand towels!

Then I was getting something ready for someone to come by tomorrow to pick up and pay for :
And as I was moving them for a bag, I broke one of the tea cups! Didnt shatter - broke right in 1/2. Makes me so sad because they are such a cute set! So I sent off the message to the buyer.....


No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...