Sunday, February 23, 2020

Before During and After

I usually remember that I should have taken a "before" photo when I am actually taking the "finished" photo. Although I do not have a good photo of before, here are some photos of the backyard ….we have been working on it for a week, and finally finished the majority of it yesterday morning (before it got really windy and chilly) thanks to help from some very good friends.

All the well we kept saying - a few years ago and we would have finished this in a weekend.....so maybe we have come to our senses and learned to pace ourselves?? No, we have gotten OLD.

BEFORE:

 DURING:


 AFTER:




We have one little area at the very back of the house that we need to rototill, so that we can level the dirt, and then put down the tarp )AKA weed barrier) and we have what we are hoping as just enough bark left to do it all. Then we want to fill in some areas with a little bit more of the small rocks.

Then we have to decide what to do with the side of the house - a bit of the back - and we need to fill in more bark on the front yarn.

But today? Today we ran errands, replaced some light switches (INSIDE) and switch plates and outlet covers. I planted a second crop of radish seeds since the first ones are coming up, and made a trial recipe of pecan pie muffins I found on FB.

And now I am going to go and knit.....We. Are. Tired.

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

Wow! Nice job.

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...