Friday, February 28, 2020

Lovely Day For A Picnic!

So we went to Troia's - got our sandwich to share, some guac chips, drinks, and dessert....and had a picnic:


 And my sweater, which I completed yesterday, finally finished drying so I could photograph it. This is Briki by Cristina Ghirlanda on Ravelry. This is the 2d of my 3 sweaters made for The Loopy Ewe Grad program. This will most likely go to the Pine Ridge Reservation - maybe at Christmas time - or for fall school time. I used Cascade 220 Superwash in the navy and orange; and Cascade 220 Wave Superwash in the green and yellow. Hubby talked me out of the 4th color (and I think he was right!)

Great pattern - lovely sweater - still some issues I need to work out but I will likely make this one again for gifting


No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...