Thursday, June 3, 2021

2021 North Gate High School Graduation.

I still cannot get over the fact that our first grandson graduated from high school this year!

Yes, some of that is we cannot believe that he actually made it ....but mostly that he is old enough to graduate from high school!

And no matter what grand daughter said - I did NOT cry at graduation.

Graduation was at the Concord Pavilion. First time I have ever been there. And the place is FILTHY! Of course part of that is to be expected because it is an outdoor venue where lots of birds make themselves at home. But it was a mix of old dried and fresh bird poop. Although they cordoned off every other row, they still didnt clean off the rows that were being used. 

And the rows were cordoned off in stagger rows in each section. With 4 seats for people, and then 3 marked off. And they STILL expected everyone to wear masks during the whole ceremony!









So very very proud of this young man!!


No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...