Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Mice!! Meese!! OUTTA MY HOUSE!

 So no sightings or evidence of mice since we came home....until last night!

We both saw a "shadow" moving around while we were watching TV. Sure enough - a mouse was running around our living room!

We chased it bravely - with flashlight, vacuum, and swifter! (Dont laugh - they were the things closest at hand!). And then, it just up and disappeared.....

Now a few minutes later when we were really looking around we did find a dead mouse in a trap....that hadnt been there earlier. Was it the same one? Who knows!

THEY NEED TO BE GONE!

After taking hubby to work I stopped by the Dollar Tree and Safeway and got some rubbermaid style containers.....have cleared out 2 of the 4 cupboards that have food in them and I need a lot more containers!

So I guess after I pick him up from work we will have to go shopping for more......and more traps.

If we could only figure out where they are coming in from.....


I wanted to add, not sure if our gopher hunting dog is scared of mice - or if her was more scared of the crazy people running around with "weapons"! I am hoping the latter, but not convinced....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...