Saturday, March 20, 2021

Happy First Day of Spring or The Day Hubby Tried to Kill Me

 Garage sales were slim today.

Went to one and bought a new little clip on fan for the trailer, to replace the one that died when our AC was not working.

Then at the second place, we realized we had been there before. His prices are a little high but we found a few things we liked. Some jewelry that I will use on FFO pieces, a planter, and a chime. Price came to $32 and all husband has was $30. So, fo you think the guy would take the $30 and call it a deal? Bwahaha.....husband went to get the car, where I had left my purse. And the guy stood next to me and waited for hubby to drive up and for me to give him the $2!!!!!!




Then we decided to go on our 1 mile flat walk.....





This is where he just about killed m. My toe felt fine. My foot was, well, it was ok.....but I hit the wall, stopped and saud I was done. Sat and rested on the way back. And hubby did offer to go get the car for me. Got to the car and we had walked over  3.25 miles!!!!!!!! No wonder I was done!

Here are some random photos from the garden to celebrate Spring!






No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...