Friday, March 12, 2021

What A Beautiful Day!

 We started off with nothing much to do....and ended up wasting about 5 hours doing it!

I took a shower! Yay! And the toe is looking better - not bloody red, but a bright dark pink. And the shower did not hurt. I have not taken anything for pain since I went to bed Wednesday night. AND I put on my decrepit old walking shoes today and it was....ok.

We had to take a check to the bank - grumble grumble - they have closed ALL the branches and ALL the ATMS except for the main one in the next town, and one in a town 20+ miles away. PITA.

Then we stopped by a friend's house to drop something off and to pick something up. Stayed and chatted awhile!

So then we went for a walk. Managed to do just a tick over 1 mile which was much better than I expected. What hurt the most was when I put my foot up on a split rail fence to retie my shoe!! LOL

Then we were finally in the area when the AFRP store was open; so I went in. Forgot to switch out my glasses for my sunglasses, or I would have gotten all the little alphabet ones marked FREE.....they would have been great little lagniappes to send to people! Oh well. 





Although I am not in love with this one - I was thrilled with what was included! For $3 I ended up with much more than that in floss!




But after the thrift store I was so glad I had brought my Birkies with me.Because I needed to get the sneaker off immediately! Whew....my toe was tired of those shoes!

Had lunch at our favorite diner, even though it was a tad bit windy and cool. Went to Safeway (why is Safeway not selling Disney gift cards?????????? Their GC selection was cut in about 1/4 with the remodel.....) And home.....sitting down and then out to do my daily Treasure Hunt!!!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...