Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Day After The Day After!

 LOL - that just made me laugh so I had to use it as a title!

Watched The Quiet Man last night....grilled cheese sandwich for dinner - but at least we had Wayne and O'Hara for a traditional St Patrick's Day!

Slept like a baby last night.

Woke up rested and feeling fine!
As did husband. Says his arm isnt even hurting. So glad to be "recovered"! Daughter asked my on FB why that was in quotation marks. Said because we werent actually sick, recovered isnt really the correct word to use...but best I could think of!

Tis a nice soft day here at the homestead. Soft beneficial rain falling....slightly warmer than it has been and NO WIND!

Made our monthly journey to Walmart and actually got almost everything on our list! Granted, it was a short list but still....

Made the soda bread....the corned beef is in the crockpot.....potatoes and carrots ready to go in....cabbage ready to be steamed. And I am hoping that the bread tastes as good as it smells and looks!



No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...