Tuesday, March 16, 2021

YAY!

 So vaccine #2 is done!

And we were lucky and were able to have the same nurse to administered #1.

Needle-phobic husband has spent all day saying "I didnt even feel it"!! He was totally impressed with her!

So now it feels like we have the swinging scythe over our heads - you know, the comedic symbol of doom. Just waiting to see what symptoms we are  hit with and when. We have everything prepared - nothing on the calendar for tomorrow - homemade soup planned for dinner - lots of water and drinks....Hoping that will all "voodoo" the side effects and minimize them!

Went to Michael's today and I was shocked - surprised - impressed - pleased! that I was able to get all but 2 skeins of DMC!!! I mean - I think I bought at least a dozen skeins! Usually I go in and all I am able to find is 2 out of my whole list.

PLUS I was able to cross a couple of things off my Joann's list too! That  made for a good day!

We have reservations for a camping trip mid May. Going with our friends to Chowchilla....oh boy, I just remembered, I think that is a HORRIBLE time for me to be in the Central Valley allergy wise.....This place looks nice on the internet - but what the "boys" are liking is the golf course right there!

The only thing that is strange - they took our name and phone number....but no address, no email, no CC info.....that is rare indeed when it comes to making reservations. Hopefully it plays out and everything works out well!

So watch out Grandchildren - especially Jack!!! 😘 - come March 30th you all will be subjected to 💋and hugs from MeMaw!!!!!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...