Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Day After

 Well, I slept okay last night. Woke up really warm, cooled down, and then I was chilly all night.

Husband woke up shivering and cold and got himself another blanket.

I woke up achy - but I wake up achy every day, so I have no idea if it is normal or vaccine s/e.

Very slight headache but again....

The arm does not hurt at all like the first vaccine - if you press on the site it is tender but that is it.

Woke up early because of the achiness - had to walk around a bit. Checked the Ring for overnight. Only saw the one kitty that I have been seeing for the last couple of weeks. Have not seen the other 3 nor have I seen Mr/Mrs Skunk. At first I thought they had gone to ground because of the rainy and cold nights.....but now I am worried they ended up as an entree on the Mountain Lion Buffet.

So I just checked my temperature and it is 99.5F which is elevated for me (I normally run 96+ - 97+). That probably explains the faint headache and graininess of the eyes. But this is good stuff - nothing that I feel I need to medicate yet. Will drink lots of water today and try and wait until after lunch before I take anything for it, should I need to. 

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...