Thursday, March 11, 2021

Post Procedure Day #3

 Silly that I am finding my inner blogger about something this stupid and disgusting isnt it?!

Well, I continued on with my Tylenol and Motrin yesterday even though I had suspicions I really didnt need them,  But boy did I sleep well last night! I dont remember kicking my toe at all - only got up once to go to the bathroom, and fell right back to sleep. Apparently I missed a beautiful early morning rainbow and hubby didnt want to wake me up for it (thank you!).

I still couldnt do a full 10 minutes of the soak. Tomorrow I am going to try to leave out the epsom salts and see how I do. Or maybe I will take a shower and let that be my soak.....we will see.

Got dressed, put socks on and my birkies and we went to Costco. Got a phone call Tuesday that woke me from my nap saying my frames were in. One of the little doohickies on the side of the glasses I got in December went missing. And although the young woman at Costco assured me it was decorative, she went ahead and ordered new frames!

So we went and picked up my new frames and they popped the lenses into them. Walked around not even 1/4 of the store, which is ok because I stayed away from the dangerous area (the bakery!) and we had just been there about a week ago. Picked up a Costco size box of assorted bandaids; decided we did not need the Costco size of Motrin or Neosporin; got our corned beef for next week and left. And I did fine! I jsut concentrated on trying not to bend my toe and I was able to walk slowly, but well...

I think the rain has stopped. We have gotten somewhere just short of an inch of rain. Not much, but very welcome! But it is chilly outside. Good day to stay indoors even if we both are BORED!!!!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...