Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#5 Has Arrived

Well, it only took a 3d pregnancy for my DD to finally experience labor! Unfortunately, since she was scheduled for her c/section on Thursday, and since she has never experienced labor before, this was not a good idea! After one partial day of contractions, which stopped, she started contracting again yesterday. And Luke arrived, via c/section, at just before 6 PM on September 16, 2008.

Weighing in at a whopping 6 lbs 12 oz, he is the largest of her 3 boys!
And looking him over - I think I know why she went into labor - I am convinced her dates were off!
He also has big feet and hands for a guy his size - the most hair of all 3 boys!

When we left last night, he was contentedly eating again and Mama was getting sleepy. So I will go over to see him today...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Belated congratulations on your new grandson!

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...