Monday, November 8, 2021

Am I Wrong to Feel Slighted?

 I think I am. But it still bothers me.

I belong to a group on FB about Congenital Degenerative Myelopathy.

And all these people post about having to euthanize their animals. And yes, I cry at each and every one I read but I still cant leave the group. 

But then I see how lovely their vets treated them afterwards - flowers, foot prints, candles, etc.

Our old vet in Livermore send a footprint ..... and we got a card from the crematorium where the ashes were buried.

So yes, we got a card from the vet.

And we got a card from the pet insurance company.

But that is all. 

And it makes me feel sad that Bella wasnt better memorialized. 


No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...