Thursday, November 13, 2008

Army of Women

I just learned about this great website that I urge each and every one to go to and to sign up:
http://www.armyofwomen.org/. It is a combined effot of volunteers, researchers, fundraisers, etc against breast cancer. Please check it out.

I am reading a great book - The Know It All by A.J. Jacobs. It is all about this journalists decision to read the encyclopedia and how it affects his life and vice versa. Funny, erudite. I am enjoying it thoroughly. And I have decided I need to rename my blog after a book of essays by Anglo-Irish chemist Robert Boyle because I love the title: Occassional Reflections on Several Subjects.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...