Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a way to end a vacation...

Sick!
Our first reservations for Cambria were cancelled this year because I broke my ankle. This time we decided to stop there on the way home to decompress. And have a chance to smell and visit the ocean which I have not had a chance to do this year. Instead we ended up getting there so late Sunday that everything was closed - and then I got sick. So instead of driving home Highway 1 we jsut caqme straight home Monday and by Tuesday hubby was sick also.

I will start weeding thru almost 300 photos and start posting about the trip - it was a wonderful trip. Lots of near misses - but no real accidents - only one drink dumped in all the resturants we ate at - many melt downs but when it is 5 kids age six and under, what else can you expect?

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...