Saturday, March 12, 2011

I may not like baseball, but I love t-ball!

This was the 2d game of t-ball season for my 5 year old grandson - the first game I have gotten to go to.

Besides sitting in the dirt and goofing off with friends, the best part of t-ball is the snacks at the end of the game!

Apparently this is how he percieves the pitcher stance to be...

Hey Aunt Titi - I'm a little tree hugger!

Hey Batter Batter!

Hmmm, maybe I can figure out all the mysteries of baseball if I crouch down here and stare at the dirt long enough....

If I make a ferocious face, maybe I can scare the batter from the other team.

" No, I dont want to play baseball...I'm an airplane!"
"But Luke, when you are older, do you want to play baseball?"
"Oh, okay.....fine"

I'll just practice my winning dance ....

The peanut gallery.....hey, where's the peanuts?????
Nice day today - everyone had fun.....the other best thing about t-ball? The games are really short!!!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...This made me remember when my nephew played tee ball. Hehe.
I found you, while visiting kae1crafts on ravelry. She is a fellow blog friend. So, I figured I would say HEY, to you!

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...