Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Etcetera

These are just some sayings I ran across in a catalog today and thoroughly enjoyed...

they know me in a way no one else ever has.
they open me to things I never knew existed.
they drive me to insanity and push me to my depths.
they are the beat of my heart, the pulse in my veins, and the energy in my soul ~
they are my kids


Children are often spoiled because no one will spank Grandma.

Lack of planning on YOUR part
Does not constitute an emergency on MY part.

I laughed so hard the tears ran down my leg!

Do what makes you happy
Be with those who make you smile
Laugh as much as you breathe
Love as long as you live.

NURSES....Here to save your ass, not to kiss it!
(dang, if I could only put that on a shirt and wear it EVERYDAY to work!!!)

And I have saved the best for last:

The best things in life are the people we love...
the places we've been...
and the memories we have made along the way.

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...