Thursday, March 28, 2013

It is almost that time of year again!


 

 Welcome to my fundraising page! Please go to www.TriValleySocks.org and click on Support A Walker....type in my name and you can click on the donation! Any size donation is appreciated - and if you cannot make a donation, maybe you can sign up to walk?!

This is my 6th year of doing this - and I have a blast doing it!

The walk is the evening of May 11th and we walk through the streets of Pleasanton - come out and 'support' us!!!! You will get quite a giggle from all the creatively decorated bras we will be wearing!

This is a volunteer run organization so that 100% of the money raised goes to the organizations that have been chosen to be recipients this year:


 
UCSF Helen Diller Comprehensive Cancer Center

                       
ValleyCare Breast Cancer Services

 
HERS Breast Cancer Foundation

 

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...