Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Week!

Well, it wouldn't cooperate so these are not in the right order....
 
 Happy 6th birthday to Kaia Sunflower!!! Oh my, little lady, you are growing up way too quickly!
 Happy 5th birthday to Luke - AKA Lukie Dukie - don't ever change Little Man....you are sweet and entertaining and energetic and, like your cousin, growing up way too fast!
And a happy birthday to my middle daughter - my China Doll - my Kater Taters - you put up thru some really rough years - but look what an amazing woman you turned into!!!
 

 And Happy Anniversary to daughter and her husband! A brave man to get involved with this family! He is an ideal son in law - a terrific dad - and just an all around good guy.

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...