Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

1. Each and every time we had the whole entire family together!

2. Biggest challenge? Starting a 2d new job 6 month after starting the 1st new job - going back to night shift

3. That I do know how to pull my big girl panties up and deal with things?

4. Each and every new challenge is a learning experience - just as each person you meet brings something into your life - whether you allow it to be a positive new challenge/thing or a negative is totally up to you. Time to let the past be the past and only allow positive things affect me.

Now I hope each and every person who reads this thinks about these and answers them - and if you answer them on a blog please link it to me - I would like to read what you wrote. And I know if I read this again tomorrow - I would have some slightly different answers to it!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...