Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018

So I started a binder - it is holding the patterns of things I definitely want to knit this year. And on the pocket of the back side of the binder I put a table listing the items and all 12 months.......

And I have already checked off 2 items for January. I am hoping/planning/wishing to do a hat each month for http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Affiliate/Little-Hats-Big-Hearts so that I will have 12 to send to them instead of just 4. And so I have made the first one - for January - and put a check mark in the box.

Every year I am determined to make a teddy bear each month for my friend to take to Ethiopia when she goes with http://www.doctorsgivingback.org/. And each year I miserably fail (just gave her 4 - a measly FOUR to take this year). Well January;s bear is in the totebag and there is a check mark on the calendar!

Do I think I will really accomplish what I have set out to do?
No.
But I am really trying this year instead of just talking the talk.....

And at some point I have to relearn how to crochet to make the little gifts I want to do for Christmas this year - which means more than 12 of them but they are not very large .....

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...