Thursday, June 21, 2018

Bittersweet

I find myself looking around and saying yup, I am going to miss that when we move.....or nope, definitely not going to miss that.

A year away and I am already doing that?

Maybe because someone at work has decided to beat me at the retirement game. We had talked about it not so long ago and she was thinking maybe just maybe next year but more likely the year after. Instead - this coming week! How dare she beat me! LOL


  • My rose bushes.....I will miss those... but I can plant more
  • My lavender plants....I will miss those....but I can plant more
  • My lemon tree - I will really miss that - but I can plant another, and the same with our orange tree that looks like it will have a banner year this year
  • My lilac - oh how I will miss that - and how I hope I can plant another.
  • My green tile kitchen - I will miss that - but dont think I will be able to replicate that
  • Our built in shelving which was built by our neighbor - to our ideas - out of maple wood - oh my goodness am I going to miss that - and since he is long gone, it definitely will not be able to be replicated
  • I will miss how pretty this town can be cause the town we are moving to is not pretty at all
  • The horrible horrible spring allergies - I hope I am not going to miss those!
  • The traffic? Well, there is lots and lots of traffic down there too - but .....

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...