Monday, August 24, 2009

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Do you see those??????
Well, I DONT HAVE TO USE THEM ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to find a brace to wear to support my ankle and then I can dump this horrid boot I have been wearing for the last 3 months.
And I can go back to work Sept 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think I am happy and excited??????
Now, who wants to make bets how long after I go back to work I start mourning not having all that time off any more?

1 comment:

Birdsong said...

Well, you might miss that time a bit, but being limited by crutches and boots, etc., certainly has impacted quality of life, so I can see why you are excited! Congrats!

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...