Friday, September 25, 2009

Retail and Holidays.

I love Christmas. It really is one of my absolute favorite holidays. I would not give it up - I love the feelings - the music - the decos, etc.

And I do - I buy for Christmas all year round.

But please - why do they have to pre-empt all the other Autumn holidays in order to get Christmas items in the store?

Went to Costco a few weeks back. And yeah, they have Christmas decorations out for sale. IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is bad enough that Halloween candy is out 2 months before Halloween (talk about fresh candy! Makes you wonder exactly what kind of preservatives candy has in it!).

That kinda stuff makes me feel kinda Bah-Humbug-ish....

So when I saw the following posted on Dr. Grumpy's blog I just had to have it for here....




No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...