Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Ok - what do you see here? I was commenting to hubby on the size of this tree root (and the kind of damage it could potentially do) when he spotted this "person or skeleton" next to it. Veddy interestink...
We were not the only ones enjoying this most beautiful day....these surfers were catching some pretty good rides...

I think even the otter was having a great time in the sun....and his gull friend was waiting to share a meal?

I conned hubby into this phot jaunt by telling him we should go for a walk. He said it was little more than a stroll but I was having a great time with my camera and my camera was paying me back with some really great photos. And I was happy to be out walking in 'naure' without my ankle causing me any problems!

Just another gorgeous day in Monterey...

Guess this should have been at the top to be kind of a 'title photo' huh???

So our Thanksgiving dinner was actually on Sunday when I was off work, as was this guy's mom. We didnt serve ham at the dinner - we just had the ham with the dinner!

This is the little hamlet who was doing his usual meal time stare down with MeMaw...

And here is the little guy who decided he couldnt eat dinner becuase his tummy hurt and he needed to go and lie down in the living room. Uh huh. He is the sneaky little con man...







No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...