Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am sad....



Tomorrow Grandson #2 'graduates' from kindergarten! Unbelievable!


They live in Nevada so we do not get to see them as much as the grandkids who live 40 minutes away.


I am working tonight so cannot be there. Hubby has already left - he will drive up today and come home tomorrow....I am sad because I cannot be there either (but I am one call-in-sick away from being on contract....isnt that silly....because of my job, I should never work sick....and we earn sick days....but if you use them, you can get into trouble....)


Congratulations Owen - and, as Kaia says "I miss you"!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw. That is too bad.

We have the same thing with the days off, especially around holidays. Arghh.

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...