Monday, January 12, 2015

Survival!

I survived my first night back at work!

Was all ready to work Saturday night - but they cancelled me. And looking back - that probably was the best thing in the world.

Last night was very slow - which helped a lot. I was surprised at how winded I was when I got back to the until from walking a specimen to the lab. But I shouldnt have been  - probably one of the longest walks I have done in well over a week!

Talking and laughing makes me cough - but I am no longer choking and coughing up nasties - so I know I am on the path to wellness.....

As long as the rugrats dont bring anything else home!

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...