Sunday, June 4, 2017

More Catching Up


So I am doing Camp Loopy again this year -- just put my new button on my bag and realized it was Camp Loopy #6.....starting off with a baby blanket for a friend at work. This is June's project.

But of course I cannot focus on just one project so then I started a KAL - but this one project can run all summer long - and these socks are like potato chips - I dont want to put them down! These will be for me and I am combining two different types of yarns - not sure it is practical but I like the patriotic look!

Now am envisioning a pair of these socks in Christmas colors! I have the variegated - jsut need a solid!

I also dug out a couple of old kits and finished them but I think I deleted the photos so will have to take some new ones....

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...