Thursday, April 22, 2021

Day After Tomorrow

 And I am still not excited!

I think once we get there, I will be....but there is too much worry on my mind.

Mostly about Bella. 

I trust the person who is watching the dogs and the house. But OF COURSE after no rain and talk about no more rain - it is supposed to rain Sunday.....(both here and there!!)

But also about Covid and crowds etc.

I have been seeing and hearing lots about crowd control and I dont think I am too worried about most of that. Some of it is the unknown - the bus issue for one - and the pool. But mostly the airports!

Husband has still not made his mind up about playing golf. No worries for me. I just dont want him to decide not to - and then spend the time wishing he had! But he needs to make up his mind so he can pack a few things for that!

But then after we come home we get to see some friends of ours who moved to Panama - and then a week? after that we go on our first camping trip of the year.

Gotta remember to charge up all our devices tomorrow....and make sure husband packed extra batteries in his carryon for the headphones.....and his hearing aides!

Hate to tell him - he chose the bigger suitcase so he gets to pack all the food supplies! neiner neiner. 

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...