Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sigh....

Love these guys....the elephant seals are so much fun to watch and listen to! They bark and roar and whine....and complain a lot! Oh, kind of like being at home...
I dont know how many times we have been to Hearst Castle now (considering I had never gone until last decade!) but it never ever gets old. There is always something new and beautiful to see - something to be amazed over - some new adventure.
Went to the local breath taking nursery twice this weekend - the first to get a beefsteak tomato and some chicken manure (which magically turned into earthworm castings - and they say women change their minds!). And today to get a dwarf apricot tree for the corner of the yard. I am hoping to find a large enough planter to go back and get the dwarf fig tree!
Anyway - these three photos are all from the nursery....

Have no clue what this is - the place was too busy to ask too many questions - I call it a shrimp shrub because it you look closely enough the flowers look like shrimp!
Oh yes, the sigh.....because today is the last day of my vacation and I am so spoiled - I do not want it to end! I do NOT (insert stamping of foot here) want to go to work tomorrow! Can I call in sick cause our new alarm clock wont arrive until Tuesday??????

No comments:

Aging

 Why is so much about aging kept a secret? Or is it that we just dont pay attention when we are younger? I mean we all know about the wrinkl...