Sunday, March 15, 2009

A lovely week!


May God grant you always...

A sunbeam to warm you,

A moonbeam to charm you,

A sheltering angel,

so nothing can harm you.


Yes, it is that time of the year again when Americans prove they are crazy - rivers running green - beer and wine glasses full of green liquid - and my (least) favorite food...corned beef!
My Sicilian/Polish husband loves it and I hate it....but I make it anyway becuase I do love the cabbage and potatoes!


This is the week I say goodbye to the first group of students doing their Pediatric Clinical Rotation, and hello to the second group. I will really miss this first group - and I wish them good luck in the rest of their nursing school trials and tribulations!


I need everyone who reads this to say a prayer for a friend - she has been having mammos every six months for a lump she could feel but they couldnt visualize. Well, they have finally visualized it. And this week she goes in for another mammo and ultrasound.

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...