Thursday, April 14, 2011

And things that go bump in the night.

I need to stop watching programs like this. Hubby thinks I am silly and is making fun of me. Do I believe in ghosts? No/yes Yes/no. I dont disbelieve. Have I had experiences? Possibly. I will not touch a Ouija Board after a very scary experience as a tween. Was it real?I dont know - but it scared me. Used to have lights go on and off in the house upstairs. Stopped after kids moved out. Poltergeist? Who knows. The other day I was in the upstairs hall when out of the corner of my eye something very large and black skimmed past the window. Wasnt bird shaped - I looked out and there was nothing on the roof of the garage. Not sure what it was.... Then yesterday morning I was getting ready for work. Walked out of the bathroom and I heard footsteps coming down the hall towards me. Figured it was hubby going into the bathroom so I didnt even turn around and look. Immediately turned the corner and walked into the kitchen - looked thru the door into the living room and hubby was sitting asleep in his chair - and the dog asleep on his bed. WHAT???????????????????????????????????????? What did I hear? Who knows.....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...