Friday, August 23, 2019

Concours de Elegance

This has been going on for many years - use to be only out at Pebble Beach but it keeps on expanding. So we decided to chance it, and drove down to Carmel and look at the cars that they were showing on Ocean Avenue - much fun!

 My dream car.....since I fell in love with them because of Route 66!!!
 One of our walks....
 took a detour down Wharf #2 - the working wharf
 this made me laugh
 Crabs!!!!
 Another photo from our walk...
 And another photo from our walk, while we detoured down Wharf #2


Once upon a time we had a VW quite similar to this.....Tom was able to go to the Meacom Auctions on Saturday and found out this sold for (I think) $150,00!!!!!)

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...