Monday, August 26, 2019

Moving

The hardest part of moving is coming.
And that is finding new medical people.
I have always been in the pipeline, and could get recommendations for/against from people within the medical community.
But I am no longer in that pipeline.
This is hard!

So husband's cap fell off his tooth Saturday which meant we had to get a dentist sooner than later.
So I went on www.nextdoor.com.
Got a bunch of recommendations - followed up with yelp. Thought I found a decent sounding group.
But he decided to call one of his friends.
And he got a name.
Called this morning and he got in today to have it epoxied.

But do you know what I  HATE about dentists? When you go to a new one - they immediately criticize (not critique - CRITICIZE) the work done by the previous dentist.....and so they then want to redo it all.

And yet they call themselves "professionals".
I call them money hungry.

I read the reviews on this guy and he sounded ok except for root canals. Several different people complained about how they had awful results from their root canals and had to have them redone. Sometimes a couple of time by they time they figured out to find a new person.

We really loved our latest vet group in Livermore www.delvallepthospital.com and now have to find a new one. Especially since Bella's cyst has been acting up and is not really responding to anything we are doing. Things we have done before. So went to my source.....hopefully I have found a good one. Have an appt for her on Wednesday and already gave them the info to get her records....

Not we need to find an MD.....
lord help us.....

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...