Thursday, August 29, 2019

P.S.

Our kitchen blinds are up.

The installer showed up yesterday. The one that the owner had no idea when he would be back, and so told us he would contact us next Monday about installation.

And he showed up in his CAR not his TRUCK....

But he could not take a CC payment so they still haven't gotten paid.

Normally I would feel guilty about this. But since the 2 weeks stretched to 7? weeks, I don't feel so guilty.

Finished the baby blanket for the baby shower that I cant go to.
I really really want to.
But it is up north - the day before we leave for Hawaii.
If it was just Tom and I going, that would be ok. We would just find someplace to stay up there and then drive to the airport.
But we are going with another couple and plans have already been made of how to get to the airport (not one we have ever used before) in the godawful early morning.
So I will have to mail this - and also the onsie and book I bought for this lucky little baby!


No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...