Wednesday, August 28, 2019

WE HAVE SHUTTERS!!!!!!!

I was so certain that there was going to be another issue, but no, they were here and on time.

But then they found out that the frames were a little too large so they had to go back to the store and shave off a little. But they were back in about an hour and got them all up.

Two little ones in the living room (we didn't want them - well, I didn't - on the two big front windows or the slider) and then in each bedroom.

We decided to put a blind up in the kitchen rather than shutters. And that was supposed to go in yesterday too.

But somehow it ended up in another truck....the truck that belonged to the assistant who was supposed to be with him yesterday but wasn't....and he and his truck are out of town, not sure when he is coming back. What??? So supposed to get that installed next week.

At least the most important ones were installed. And now our bedroom is nice and dark! But I didn't sleep in any later today than usual - but not because I was awakened by the light - but by the dog!


No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...