Monday, December 9, 2019

Heaven! I Was In Heaven!

We drove to Gilroy today to go to Barnes & Noble.

A BOOK STORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I was lost in there - cause the set up is so different from the one I have been going to for years.....I. WAS. IN. A. BOOK. STORE!!!!

Got the shopping done for the grands - and at the check out line I picked up a book to look at - and the man behind me highly recommended it so the husband got another gift.

Don't know why I was being nice....

Also stopped by Happy Daze RV in Gilroy for husband to talk about changing out a single battery to a double battery and getting a new hitch for the trailer. It doesn't make you very happy when they ask you the year of your trailer and then say, well, that is the hitch that should have come on it....

But one thing we liked about this dealership (which is the 3d one of the company we bought from) is that we can call and get an appt in a week (so they say) instead of 2 - 3 months.....AND they tell us since we bought from the company we get 10% off. Hmm, never heard that at the other dealership.

Went to the Wharf last night to see the Lighted Boat Parade. For some reason husband decided we needed to be there at 4 PM even though it didn't start until 5:30 PM. So of course we ended up having a drink,  and sharing an appetizer.

The parade was nice but I was disappointed - only a total of 18 boats. ALL those boats in the two marinas and only 18 boats....oh and 5? paddleboarders!



 Told my husband next year we will go see the one in Santa Cryz....or maybe watch it from further down the route. (You can barely see the paddleboarders in the foreground)
And here is the lovely wreath made for us !

No comments:

Hello?? Knock knock...Anyone Out There?

 Wow - I did not post ANYTHING for over a year?  But I have thought about it! And so much has happened! I came here to tell a funny little s...